Tronsmart Encore S2
IPX34 Splash-Resistance Wireless Sports Earphones with Up to 12-Hour Playtime, Noise Cancelling, and Built-in Mic
The Tronsmart Encore S2 wireless headphones provide the same comfortable listening to music while at home or while running, and even when doing high-intensity cardio workouts. Encore S2 connects to smartphones, tablets, etc. via the Bluetooth 4.1 wireless interface. The main advantages of this connection are energy efficiency, stability, and a higher data transfer rate compared to previous versions. In addition, there are at least three other reasons to buy the Tronsmart Encore S2 for three reasons:
- work in music listening mode for up to 12 hours;
- do not lose the connection with the smartphone while they are at a distance of 10 meters from it;
- weigh only 25 grams – you will not feel any discomfort even with hours of listening to music.
The Tronsmart Encore S2 Wireless Headphones have an impressive playing time of up to 12 hours. One charge is enough for a week of activewear.
To start enjoying listening to the audio tracks of your favorite artists, just follow three simple steps:
- Turn on the headphones by holding the multifunction button (MFB) for about 5 seconds and waiting until the LED indicator starts to flash alternately in blue and red.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone or tablet.
- Select Tronsmart Encore S2 in the list of devices available for connection.
Attention! If you need to enter a PIN at the pairing stage, try options 0000 or 8888.
Choosing your favorite song you will hear crystal clear sound with deep bass, without any extraneous noise and crackles. All this thanks to the DSP digital signal processing technology that the manufacturer used to create the electronic component of the headphones.
Sweat and splash-proof
Since Tronsmart S2 belong to the class of sports headphones, the manufacturer endowed them with IPX34 protection – not a bit of sweat, nor light drizzling rain will damage the electronic components of the audio device.
Design and materials
Like other audio gadgets from this manufacturer, the Tronsmart Encore S2 wireless headphones are made in a minimalist style made of plastic with Soft-touch coating. On the left earphone there is a multifunctional on/off button (MFB), a + / – button, an LED indicator that lights up in red or blue depending on the status of the accessory, and a microphone hole. The micro-USB port for charging is located at the bottom of the same earphone and is masked by a plug. On the rim, designed for mounting on the neck, there are regulators for setting the optimal length of the headphone cables.
How to control Tronsmart Encore S2 Headphones
To issue commands to the headphones, the manufacturer provides three buttons that are located on the rim on the neck:
- Turn on/off – hold the MFB for 3/5 seconds.
- Start playback, pause playback, answer a call, hang up – press MFB.
- Increase/decrease volume – press +/-.
- Play next/previous song – hold +/-.
- Reject an incoming call – hold the MFB.
- Call the last dialed number – double-click MFB.
- Perform a general reset of the audio accessory – simultaneously hold + and – without releasing them until the LED indicator lights up for two seconds.
In addition to the headphones themselves, in the box, you will find a cable for recharging the audio device, a bag to protect the Tronsmart Encore S2 Bluetooth Sport Headphone from scratches and other damage, as well as two additional pairs of silicone earbuds. Thanks to the latter, you can listen to music comfortably, no matter what the diameter of your ear canals and how intense you are moving.
More technical specifications can be seen on the Tronsmart official website in Estonia.
|Type of item|
A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
1.5 – 2 hours
DC 5V / 500 mA
Up to 12 hours
Micro USB charging port, 1